Sunday, August 5, 2018

Reflection

          Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is another/extensional term for information technology (IT).  It is also used to refer the convergence of audio-visual and telephone networks  through a single cabling or link system.
          Well I admit at first I don't have an idea what ICT all about, because when I was still in elementary I did encounter that word. I also admit when I was in grade 7 I don't have more knowledge about computers. But as time passed by I learned so many things and I am very thankful to the information I gained especially now that the technology is in demand.
          ICT 10 is all about internet, very interesting topic. I learned many things like the history of internet, the different types of blogs. After all this year of my existence I don't know what is internet all about and also with blogs. Along my journey in learning of course I encountered some problems in accessing the internet. I address this challenge as my motivation to study hard,because nothing happens if you just sit in a corner and wait for your problem to be solve. Problems are just problems do't let your problems ruin you, and remember problems are made to be overcome. Moving on, I will keep all the knowledge I learned about internet and especially about the articles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment